Top 10 Places Serving Free Pie on National Pie Day!
January 23 is National Pie Day! Here are the top restaurants where you can get a FREE or discounted slice of pie to celebrate! Get ready for some delicious pie!
Free Pie on National Pie Day
- Bakers Square – Free slice of pie with purchase of menu item 1/23/19
- Bob Evans – Free slice of pie 1/23/17
- Cocoa’s Restaurant – free slice of pie with purchase of regular priced entree 1/23/17
- Grand Traverse Pie Company– Free slice of pie with any purchase 1/23/19. 7 pm – 9 pm
- Norma’s Cafe – Free slice of Mile High pie 1/23/19
- O’Charleys – FREE pie every Wednesday with purchase of an entree
- Omega’s Biscuits N’ Eggs – FREE slice of pie with entree purchase 1/23/19
- Perkin’s Restaurant and Bakery– Free slice of pie with purchase (this is every Monday!)
- Red Lobster – Sign up for Fresh Catch Club to get a free slice of pie or appetizer
- Shari’s Cafe and Pies -Free slice of pie when you sign up for Shari’s Cafe Club
- Village Inn – Get a free slice of classic fruit pie or feature pie, with any dine-in purchase – every Free Pie Wednesday
Discounted slice of pie on National Pie Day
- Linvilla Orchards – All pies will be $5 off 1/23/19 through 1/27/19
- Polly’s Pies – All pies will be 7.99 plus tin this Saturday-Wednesday the 19th-22nd. This price is in-store only and not available for online ordering. And a free slice of pie to e-club members Saturday morning
- The Elegant Farmer – Enjoy an 8″ Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag on sale for just $10 January 23-27 in their market with sampling on Saturday.