Top 18 Money-Making, Free Apps You Need Right Now
In this article I’ll cover money making apps that you can use for free money! This includes money making apps for Android and iOS. Because there’s nothing better than free apps that save money the same way as coupons, e-coupons, digital coupons; and I’ll cover cash back apps that offer e-rebates, digital rebates, and cash back on your purchases. There are apps that allow you to shop at multiple stores, while others allow any store, and finally some are only for one specific store. Lastly, there are apps that actually pay you money to install them! I’ve found some awesome free smartphone apps that you NEED to start using!
Whether you’re on a smartphone or tablet, and whether you’re looking for iOS, iPhone, iPad, iPod on the Apple App Store; or Andoid on Google Play or Amazon App Store – or anywhere else, I’ve found something for everyone!! There’s no excuse for not saving. It’s super easy, and of course it’s free. Don’t miss out on all this free money!
Choose any or all of these – whatever works for you. They are all 100% free, and they all save you money or earn you money – or both!
Top Money-Making Apps
If you could find a free app that would pay you real money, then wouldn’t you grab it?
- Savvy Connect by Survey Savvy will pay you for installing their free app. You can take high paying surveys, or you can do nothing and continue to earn. SurveySavvy claims to have paid out more cash to its members than any other online market research company – approximately $14 million dollars.
- Nielsen Mobile will pay you up to $50 per year for installing their free app. They’ll continue to pay as long as you have the app installed, which makes this a passive income. Plus, they’ll randomly send cash in the mail!
- MobileXpressions will pay you a bonus for signup. This ranges from $5 – $500, and signups are very limited. They’re only open on the first of the month for a very limited number of people. It’s a great program that I highly recommend! I’ll be sure to let you know when it’s open.
- Dosh – see below. Dosh is a free app that pays you to shop, which is why it’s listed under money-saving coupon apps. But, it’s also a money-making app because it pays you for referrals! I’ve cashed out well over $1,000 already! So, go read how DOSH works. and be sure to join our referral group to find people who want to join under you.
- Fetch Rewards is another that’s listed in both Money-Making and Money-Saving! Because they’ll also pay you for referrals, and they run specials all the time to get enough points to cash out for $3, $4 and $5, instantly! So, go learn more about Fetch Rewards.
- MyPoints – My Points mobile enables you earn “Points” for shopping online and taking fun surveys. The MyPoints Mobile app is the perfect way to extend your earning opportunities wherever you go. Redeem your Points anytime for $5 – $25 gift cards for Amazon, PayPal, Target, Walmart, Starbucks and more.
Top Money-Saving Coupon Apps
No clipping coupons, mail-in rebates, or shopper points to redeem. Get paid cash for buying groceries and products you need! In most cases you just take a picture of receipt with the free app (some apps require that you also scan the product’s UPC barcode), and claim your money back!
Gimmie’s Couponing App Comparison
Ibotta offers cash back on a variety of items you purchase in store. I love Ibotta because they always have several healthy options such as fresh fruit and produce. And, they offer cash back on beer, wine and spirits! Read my article to learn how to use Ibotta to earn cash back.
Checkout 51 lets you save on the brands you love, and make money while doing it. It’s simple and actually reminds me of Walmart’s Savings Catcher except it’s not limited to just Walmart! This is a GREAT Savings Hack to save you an extra $20 a month or more on groceries and personal items! Read how to use Checkout51 to save money, and get $1 free to start!
One of my favorite apps! DOSH is a free app that pays you to shop. Check out how DOSH works here. Dosh app offers Free Money in the form of signup and referral bonuses, plus instant cash back on purchases.
Not quite like the other cash back and erebate apps, Savingstar is more like using a digital coupon. They have hundreds of e-coupons you can get free, with savings on things you love! They even have several healthy offers each week!
6. Groupon Snap
Snap by Groupon gives you cash back on everyday grocery purchases – no matter where you shop. It’s like having grocery coupons on your mobile phone, but way better! You can shop anywhere. Yes, you read that right! Read my article about how to use Groupon Snap.
7. FETCH Rewards
Fetch Rewards FREE shop at any grocery store — $3 cash out, $3 signup bonus
8. SnipSnap Coupons
SnipSnap has store coupons you can use in select stores. Although it’s limited, it’s very handy when you forgot your coupons at home!
Top 5 Store Loyalty Apps to Save Even More
When you’re spending money, spend less and you’re pocketing the difference. Saving money means more money for you! Let’s face it, nowadays nearly every big chain store has a free app and a loyalty program. I’m not going to list all the regional stores, such as HEB and Winn Dixie, but be sure to search the app store or Google Play for your favorite local store to see if they have a rewards program and/or free app. For brevity, here are my favorite free apps and rewards programs for national stores.
1. CVS ExtraCare Bucks App
Get ExtraCare on the go with the free CVS Mobile App. You can store your Extra Care card in the app, so you don’t need to have the card on hand when you shop (you can also enter your phone number at the register). And you can use the app to send coupons to your account to use at checkout.
Walmart’s Savings Catcher has changed a lot since they had their price match guarantee. Previously, they’d automatically give you money back when their prices were higher than other local stores. But, the Walmart app is still useful in finding prices in stores. It has a build-in scanner, so you can scan UPC codes on products. This is most helpful in finding unmarked clearance sales at Walmart!
3. Target Cartwheel
Target’s app offers savings on a variety of products at Target stores. The app is free, and it’s free to use it. Cartwheels are digital coupons (also known as mobile coupons or e-coupons) you use on your smartphone, or tablet, via a free app. Every week, Target releases a new batch of Cartwheel offers. Like store coupons, Cartwheel deals also stack with coupons – so you could use a Cartwheel deal, a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on one single item!
4. Walgreens Balance Rewards
Balance Rewards is Walgreens rewards program. Balance Rewards members earn 100 points for every prescription filled. Use it in conjunction with their free Walgreens app to keep track of your points and view account activity.
5. Rite Aid Wellness+
Wellness+ with Plenti offers rewards at Rite Aid on every dollar spent. Earn 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases. Earn up to 25 wellness+ points for every prescription filled.
Besides freebies for your pet’s birthday, Petco offers loyalty rewards and coupons.
Want to earn your way to a FREE Christmas? Be sure to follow ALL of our tips for legit ways to earn money online! It’s a great way to save up some extra cash! Earn enough to pay for those HOT deals we post about, or use to buy yourself something extra special! I haven’t paid for gifts in four years because of the survey companies I work for! NOTE: not everyone will get the same surveys. They are based on your demographics, your location, age, experience, family, etc. The best way to find legitimate survey sites is to check out the ones we’ve reviewed in our List of Recommended Survey Sites
Love freebies? Be sure to claim all of the Newest Freebies here! Then, Join all of our FB Groups and Sign up for Instant Freebie Alerts on FB Messenger!