Menard’s Secret 11% Rebates – Price Adjustment Before Rebate Week
What’s the Secret Menards Rebates? Occasionally, Menard’s, a home improvement store in the Midwest, has their infamous 11% rebate sale. During a Menards 11% rebate sale, everything in the store is eligible for an 11% mail-in rebate. And, that can add up to some great savings! You can also save 2% by using the Menard’s Big Card – their credit card. But what you may not know… there’s a secret Menards Rebates Price Adjustment!
If you’ve heard of Menards 11% rebate sale, then you may not have heard of Menard’s Secret 11% Rebate!! Because the week BEFORE the 11% rebate week, they offer an 11% Menard’s Price Adjustment Rebate. Therefore, you can save even more! This secret price adjustment covers purchases made the week before the 11% rebate week. So, if you shopped the week before an 11% Rebate sale, you can still get 11% cash back via mail-in rebate!!
To get the 11% Price Adjustment Rebate, simply go to the rebate counter in any Menard’s store and ask them for an 11% Price Adjustment Rebate form. This is different than the 11% rebate form during Menards rebate week! This form is available ONLY during an 11% rebate sale week. Unlike the 11% Rebate form, the 11% Price Adjustment Rebate form is not available online, and must be picked up in store. Also, you must get it during the rebate week!
Menard’s Secret 11% Price Adjustment Forms 2019
- 11% Rebate Price Adjustment form 8702 – purchases dated 10/27/19 thru 11/9/19 (postmark by 12/14/19)
- Menards 11% Price Adjustment 8502 – on purchases dated 9/29/19 – 10/12/19 (postmark by 11/16/19)
- Price Adjustment 8302 – 11% Menard’s Price Adjustment Rebate on purchases dated 9/8/19 – 9/21/19 (postmark by 10/19/19)
- #8202 – Menards 11% Rebate Price Adjustment on purchases dated 8/18/19 thru 8/24/19 (postmark by 9/28/19)
- Rebate 8002 – 11% Menards Rebates Price Adjustment on purchases dated 7/21/19 – 8/3/19 (postmark by 9/7/19)
- Price Adjustment 8801 – 11% Menards Price Adjustment Rebate on purchases dated 6/23/19 – 7/6/19 (postmark by 8/10/19)
- Rebate 8601 – 11% Menards Rebates Price Adjustment on purchases dated 6/2/19 – 6/15/19 (postmark by 7/13/19)
- #8501 – 11% Menards Rebates Price Adjustment on purchases dated 4/28/19 – 5/11/19 (postmark by 6/8/19)
- #8401 – 11% Menards Rebates Price Adjustment on purchases dated 3/24/19 – 4/6/19 (postmark by 5/4/19)
- #8301 – 11% Price Adjustment – purchases dated 3/10/19 – 3/16/19 (postmark by 4/13/19)
- #5799 – 11% Price Adjustment – purchases dated 2/24/19 – 3/2/19 (postmark by 3/23/19)
- Rebate #8001 – 11% Price Adjustment – purchases dated 1/27/19 – 2/2/19 (postmark by 3/2/19)
- Rebate #8800 – 11% Price Adjustment – dated 12/23/18 – 1/5/19 (postmark by 2/2/18)
For older Menards Rebates Price Adjustment rebate forms, go here.
11% Price Adjustment FYI
You can get current 11% Rebate forms (not price adjustment forms) at the Menard’s Rebate center online.
To submit any Menard’s mail-in rebate, send any/all receipts from purchases made during the time frame noted on the form by the due date. In other words, your rebate will come via postal mail in the form of a postcard to the address you provide. As a result, these rebate checks can be spent at Menard’s stores like cash.
11% Menard’s Secret Price Adjustment Rebates
- NOTE: The picture above shows the current rebate form, rebate number will change each time there’s a new rebate and will be different than the one pictured
- Purchases made the week before an 11% rebate sale are eligible for the price adjustment
- Excludes sale-priced items
- Form for the 11% price adjustment rebate is NOT available online. You can pick up in-store at the rebate center by where you check out
- Multiple receipts may accompany one rebate certificate
- Since rebate receipts were not generated, you need to send your full regular receipt with this rebate
- Don’t have your receipt? Just swipe your Menard’s BIG card at the kiosk near the service counter by front door and print new receipts!
Finally, if you have a price adjustment form to share, please comment below or on our Facebook page. Because, we can all help each other save big money!