Happy New Year! Thank you for being a fan! We look forward to a wonderful freebie-filed year with you. We’ll add more New Years free stuff to this list as we find them.
Here are some New Year Freebies we have found for you! Enjoy!
- Free Sober Cab – free designated driver
- Free Tipsy Tow for you and your car from AAA
- Free iOS App – New Years Countdown 2018 HD
- Free Android App – New Year Countdown
- Free Auld Lang Syne – Song Download
- Free Happy New Year Wallpaper – Image
- Free Digital Scrapbooking – 100+ Creative Layouts. Add photos, journaling, and music. Create your own and have fun with Smilebox.
- Free 2018 Printable Calendar – Download each month of the calendar and print for your own personal use for FREE!
- Free New Year’s Coloring Pages – Printable pages
- Free New Year eCards – Send a New Year card to family and friends
Free 2018 Calendars:
- 2018 Arkansas Wall Calendar
- 2018 Catholic Art Calendar
- Fatima 2018 Calendar
- Joyce Meyers 2018 Wall Calendar
- 2018 Ontario Parks Calendar
- 2018 Perdue Recipe Calendar
- 2018 Roadside in Bloom Calendar
- 2018 South Carolina African-American History Calendar
- 2018 Tnemec Tank of the Year
- Cumberland Farms – Free coffee from 5:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve to 5:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day Day
- Sheetz – Free coffee from 4 p.m. on New Year’s Eve until 4 p.m. on New Year’s Day!
- Stewart’s Shops – Free coffee from 11 p.m. New Year’s Eve through 7 a.m. New Year’s Day
Resolution Freebies for the New Year
- Free Disney Vacation Planning Guide – Plan your Disney Vacation
- Free Travel Guides – Get free travel brochures
- Free Stop Smoking – Receive a coupon for Zonnic Stop Smoking Aid
- Free Gym Pass – Get a free trial offer to Gold Gym
- Free Weight Loss Book – Never Binge Again
- Free Weight Loss Book – How To Lose 10 Pounds In A Week
- Free 365 daily Inspiration Quotes – Body, Mind, and Soul
Giveaway Round-Up – Check out the New Year’s themed giveaways on Gimmie Freebies!
Here is some New Year Trivia for you:
The top three places to celebrate New Year’s Eve are Las Vegas, Disney World and of course, New York City.
The first New Year was celebrated 4,000 years by the ancient Babylonians.
Time Square New Year’s Eve Ball was first dropped in 1907 after there was a fireworks ban. Back then, a 700-pound ball embellished with 25-watt bulbs made of iron and wood was dropped. Now, however, it weighs 11,875 pounds, is 12 feet in diameter and is adorned with 2,668 Waterford crystals.
The top 10 resolutions are usually to lose weight, eat more healthily, exercise more, stop smoking, stick to a budget, save money, get more organized, be more patient, find a better job and to just be a better person overall.
Trivia from IBT