Claim $40 or More if You Have This Laptop!
Do you own a Lenovo Laptop? Is your laptop one of these models? If so, you are part of this Lenovo Settlement and eligible for a cash award.
- G Series: G410, G510, G710, G40-70, G50-70, G40-30, G50-30, G50-45
- U Series: U430P, U430Touch, U530Touch
- Y Series: Y40-70, Y50-70
- Z Series: Z50-75, Z40-70, Z50-70
- Flex Series: Flex2 14D, Flex2 15D, Flex2 14, Flex2 15, Flex2 15(BTM), Flex 10
- MIIX Series: MIIX2-10, MIIX2-11
- YOGA Series: YOGA2Pro-13, YOGA2-13, YOGA2-11BTM, YOGA2-11HSW
This lawsuit alleges that software called VisualDiscovery was installed on some Lenovo laptop computers, which in turn, caused laptops to slow down, invaded user privacy, and exposed users to security risks. About 800,000 laptops were sold with the VisualDiscovery software.
You can claim $40 with no receipts.
If you can provide an itemized claim and “proof of loss,” which includes receipts showing payment for credit monitoring or technical assistance, you can get up to a maximum of $750.
To File an Online Claim—Online Claim Form
Choose the option “I do not have a notice ID and Confirmation Code. I want to file a claim if you did not receive notice of this settlement.
Deadline to file a claim online is 3/25/2019
NOTE: If you do not qualify for this settlement do NOT file a claim.
Remember: you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.