Baby Registry 2019 – Top 10 Free Gifts for Moms & Newborns
If you’re expecting and need to make a Baby Registry List, then you’re in luck! You can get free gifts, freebies and coupons just for creating a baby registry at each of these top 10 stores. Because customizing a baby registry is a great way to pick out the perfect things for you. And, it’s also perfect for new parents to help friends and family take the guesswork out of baby shower shopping! From the Amazon Baby Registry, to Burlington, Target, Buy Buy Baby and the Walmart Baby Registry, we have the best registries to sign up for. And, they’ll give new moms and babies free stuff! Of course Babies R Us Registry has closed. But, we have so many other options, so don’t worry!
Many baby registries actually offer free gifts just for signing up! Check out our big list of Freebies for Baby below, and get your baby freebies!
Check out our HUGE list of Freebies for Baby and New Parents!
Baby Registry List
- Amazon Baby Registry: get a box of baby samples valued up to $35 when you create your registry. You will receive 10% across Amazon.com and if you a Prime member it raises to 15%. Easy 90 returns. Receive free shipping on orders of $49 or more, or, if you are Prime Member free 2 day shipping. You may also enter the Amazon Baby Registry Fischer Price Sweepstakes.You are entered to win $2500 when you add at least $50 of Fischer Price items to your registry. US 18 years and older. 1x entry. US. Sweepstakes ends 6/30/16.
- Target Baby Registry: receive a FREE Baby Welcome Kit when you create your registry. The kit includes $50 in coupons and product samples! To get this free kit, you must go to Target store to pick up, but you can create your registry online or at Target store. In addition, you can receive 15% off items left on your registry 8 weeks prior to the big day.
- Walmart Baby Registry: Check with your local store associate to see if they offer FREE Baby Packs when you create your registry, many do!
- Burlington Baby Registry: Create a registry on Burlington’s The Baby Depot. Then, sign up to receive email updates and special offers.
- Baby Earth: eco-friendly and sustainability are their fine points. Plus you’ll get a 5% rewards program for you and your guests. Then you get a 10% completion discount, and a year of free returns! Plus, they’re in with thebump.com
Don’t miss any of the baby registry list for free stuff for babies!
- BuyBuy Baby Registry: Create your baby registry and you will receive a free goody bag filled with great samples and coupon for BuyBuy Baby. You can create your registry online but you will need to pick up your goodie bag at the BuyBuy Baby store. They also have a Friends Referral, so if you know someone who is expecting or is engaged refer them to BuyBuy Baby or Bed, Bath & Beyond. If they create a registry, then you will receive $25 off $100 on any in-store purchase.
- Kohl’s Baby Registry: has Free baby announcements that gives your guests 20% off items on your registry. And, they have easy return and exchanges. Save 15% on items remaining on items left on your registry after your due date, too.
- Motherhood Maternity: Register and receive up to $400 in savings with free samples, coupons, free magazines and more.
- Pottery Barn Kids Baby Registry: Create your registry to receive 10% off 2 items or more of the same nursery furniture or bedding item. Then, you’ll receive 10% all remaining items on your registry six months after your event date.
- The Land of Nod: Sign up for their emails to receive 10% off for new customers. And, you’re eligible for 10% off purchases for up to 6 months after your event date. Shipping is free, and you’ll get free returns. And of course there are also free announcements!
Don’t miss: Roundup of Free Samples for Baby and New Moms
Know of any Freebies for Baby we missed? Want to tell us which one is your favorite? Comment below!