Yummy! Tuesday, February 6 is National Frozen Yogurt Day! We have found these offers for you, so you can get your frozen yogurt for free or at a special price to celebrate this day! Will update as we find more offers.
- 16Handles – rewards members will receive free frozen yogurt (up to three ounces)
- Elements Frozen Yogurt – first 5 oz free all day on Feb. 6
- Ema – free Greek froyo on 2/8 from 11:30 AM – 4 PM
- Forever Yogurt – get 3 oz free on Feb. 6
- Goji’s – leave the toppings off on Tuesday, you get 20 percent off your froyo!
- Golden Spoon – free minis from 11 AM – 7 PM on Feb. 6
- Happy Cow Frozen Yogurt – froyo & toppings for 25 cents an ounce on Feb. 6 from 4 PM – 7 PM
- Menchies – free 6-ounce cup in any flavor with toppings
- OBX Frozen Yogurt – buy one, get one free froyo from 12 PM – 8 PM on Feb. 6
- Orange Leaf – Orange Leaf’s Ounce Back card to receive $3 off your frozen yogurt purchase (if your birthday is 2/6)
- Paradise Yogurt – buy one yogurt cup any size and get one 8 oz. cup free, all day on Feb. 6
- Pinkberry – buy-one-get-one-free deal and bonus prize for all Pinkcard rewards members
- Sincerely Yogurt – BOGO
- sweetFrog – spend $5 on Froyo, you’ll get $5 back to spend on frozen yogurt at your next visit
- TCBY – free six ounces of froyo on February 6 all day
- Twin Creeks Frozen Yogurt Cafe – 6 oz of froyo & toppings are free from 4 PM – 7 PM on Feb. 6
- YoFresh Yogurt Cafe – check with your local store to see what special they have
- Yo! G’s Frozen Yogurt – 6 oz free from 12 PM – 3 PM on Feb. 6
- YoGo Factory – download coupon to get 5% off your order
- Yogurtland – free frozen yogurt, ice cream and toppings between 4 pm – 7 pm, 2/6
- Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt – free froyo & toppings up to 6 oz from 12 PM – 5 PM, 2/6
Check with your local restaurants to make certain that they are participating. Not available in all areas.
Fun Facts About Frozen Yogurt:
Frozen yogurt is made in a manner very similar to soft serve ice cream. A powdered frozen yogurt mix must be combined with either water or another liquid. Once mixed in a soft serve machine, the substance freezes and can be dispensed into a cup or cone.
Frozen Yogurt comes in many varieties, including low fat, sugar-free, non-dairy, vegan, vegetarian, low-calorie, kosher and gluten-free!
Frozen yogurt can help you lose weight! This is due to the proteins found in the yogurt, so eating this makes you feel more full.
Eating frozen yogurt can be beneficial to your health: it can help boost a person’s immune system, it can help lower a person’s cholesterol, it can help a person’s digestive system, it can help prevent certain types of infections, and it contains healthy elements such as protein, calcium, vitamins, potassium, and riboflavin.
The first commercial brand of frozen yogurt was – Frogurt- was introduced in New England in the early 1970s, and was served in scoops, in the style of ice cream.
Spend Less. Enjoy More! We invite you to join over 400,000 smart, honest, fun-loving, bargain-hunting shoppers just like yourself on our Facebook Page and Free Stuff group! If we can’t get it free, no one can! We have only one rule: be nice (and have fun!)