Many retailers and restaurants offer deals for active military and veterans for Memorial Day. Here’s a listing of offers we have found for Memorial Day 2017! You can get free food, free admission and discounts on airlines, cars and more. Keep in mind that a valid military ID will be required for these offers.
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – FREE lunch or dinner entrée for active military and veterans. May 29. Must have valid form of military ID or wear their uniform to any Firebirds location.
- Hickory Tavern – FREE hamburger to all veterans and active duty military. Military ID is required and the offer is valid only for the individual presenting ID
- Hooters – FREE entree with drink purchase. Military. May 29.
- LaMars – FREE donut and coffee. May 29
- McCormick & Schmicks – FREE lunch or dinner for Gold Star honorees (parents and spouse), veterans and active members of the military and National Guard. May 29. ID is required.
- Ninety Nine Restaurants – FREE entree with any meal purchase. Valid ID is required. May 29.
- Perkins Restaurant – FREE lunch or dinner for veterans and active military members. May 29.
- Pie Five Pizza – Free customized pizza for active duty, retired military personnel. Military ID required.
- Shoney’s – Free All-American burger and fries for veterans and troops. Military ID is required.
- Twin Peaks – FREE Select meal for armed forces past and present on May 29.
- Blue Star Museums – FREE admission for military families from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Blue Star Theatres – Discounted or complimentary admission for all military personnel and their families, as well as veterans.
- Busch Gardens, Sea World and Sesame Place – FREE tickets and discounts for military from Waves of Honor.
- Cincinnati Zoo – FREE admission for active and retired military members. Military ID required.
- Colonial Williamsburg – FREE admission ticket per year for Military.
- Fly Over America – FREE admission to all military personnel on Memorial Day. Valid Military ID required.
- Knott’s Berry Farm – FREE admission Memorial Day weekend for active, retired or veterans. Military ID required.
- National Park Service – FREE admission
- Oregon Zoo – FREE admission for active military personnel and veterans, along with their families. Military ID required.
- Palm Beach Zoo – FREE admission for active, reservist and retired members of the military. Valid Military ID required.
- Pittsburgh Zoo – FREE admission for all active duty, reservists and veterans with Military ID.
- Shedd Aquarium – FREE admission for active duty U.S. military personnel, including National Guard and Army Reserve and up to 5 family members. Memorial through Veterans Day. Military ID required.
- Alaska Airlines – Active duty US military up to five free checked bags. This discount applies to military dependents on travel orders.
- Allegiant Airlines – FREE checked baggage plus other additional free services. Must have valid ID.
- Delta Airlines – Deals on airfare and baggage. Must have valid military ID.
- Home Depot – 10% off entire purchase up to $2000. In store purchases only. Valid ID required.
- Honda – Is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward a new 2016 or newer model year Honda automobile when they finance or lease through Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
- JC Penney – FREE portrait for military. Print coupon. Military ID required.
- Kia – Has a Military Specialty Incentive Program (up to $400 incentive depending on location) for qualified customers
- Lowe’s – 10% off entire purchase. Active-duty military members, National Guard and Reserve members, retirees, honorably discharged veterans and immediate family members of all those groups are eligible. Must show valid ID.
- Sweet Frog – All active duty and retired military receive a 15% discount May 29.
- Payless Shoe Source – 10% military discount off your entire purchase every day, including sale items. Must have valid military ID.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame – $5.00 off admission. Military Discount is good for all U.S. Active Duty including National Guard, Reservists and retired military service members. Spouses and Dependents (under 18) of military service members will receive $3.00 off admission.
Will update when new offers come available.