Free Gift Cards + $4 SB to Start! Earn Cash in Your Spare Time
What is Swagbucks? It’s the best place on the web to get rewards! Check out the “ways to earn” below for specifics.
Reward Yourself. Earn free gift cards for taking surveys, watching TV, getting deals and more. Over $60 Million paid to members. Join Today!
Does Swagbucks really pay? Yes! I have earned a substantial amount from them ($500/year) and it’s fun! I used my Swag Bucks to buy Amazon Gift Cards and it totally paid for Christmas presents!
They’ve made it easier than ever to earn. For example, when they first started you couldn’t share Swagcodes – you had to just share where to find them (you couldn’t actually “say” the code). Now you can!
Go here to sign up for your free Swagbucks account, and they’ll give you FREE Swagbucks as a sign-up bonus!!
How to Get FREE Gift Cards:
- Click link above
- Enter your email and choose a password
- Confirm by clicking link in the email they’ll send (Gmail users, check “promotions” tab, or look in your Spam or Junk Mail folder) ~ you MUST confirm or you can’t get paid!
- EARN Gift Cards (note: all of these are optional, do what you want!)
~ add the SwagButton, earn $50 SB
~ use Swagbucks instead of Google or Yahoo! when searching the web, and start earning Swagbucks. As a new member, you’ll earn $20SB for setting SB as your default search engine
~ refer friends and earn 10%
~ find SwagCodes
~ do surveys
~ lots more!
- REDEEM GIFT CARDS: Then cash in your “Swagbucks” for gift cards including Starbucks, Amazon, Target, Walmart, and more!!
Find & Redeem Codes
Swagbucks periodically has Swag Codes available to find and redeem for Swagbucks. If you’ve found a code, enter it on their homepage in the top, right corner of page and then click “gimme”. Make sure not to have any spaces before or after the code, and note that codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear.
Need help getting started?
Ways to earn
- Swag Code Hunts – sometimes The Swag Guy (TGS) will hide a Swag Code for us to find. Follow Gimmie on Facebook for “Swag Code Alerts.” Follow the hints and find the code. Then copy & paste the code into the Swagbucks homepage(on right side, paste into box and click “Gimme”)
- TIP: When copying & pasting a Swag Code be sure to remove any extra spaces before or after the code! Codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear when you find them. 🙂
- Search – use Swagbucks as your search engine instead of Google to search the web and win SBs!
- Birthday – be sure to enter your birthday in your account, and you’ll be rewarded with presents in the form of SBs on your birthday!
- Toolbar – download the Swagbucks Toolbar. You’ll get messages that sometimes have Swag Codes (look for From TGS  in your toolbar), and every day when you open your browser you’ll get 1-2 SBs just for having the toolbar.
- Swagbucks TV – Be rewarded periodically as you watch videos. Pay close attention – they run Swag Codes which test your awareness of all the great video content.
- Special Offers – complete special offers to earn SBs (some are free, some require you sign up and cancel – I don’t do those). See “NOSO” below for the ones that don’t require anything.
- Swagstakes – sort of like buying a raffle ticket, spend a few SBs for a chance to win lots of SBs
- NOSO – no obligation offers that earn various amounts of SBs
- Trusted Surveys – take surveys and earn SBs (in my experience, many of these will let you spend a while answering and then say you don’t qualify and you get nothing!)
- Shop – Shop & Earn Mall gets you SBs when you shop online
- Trade-in – get SBs and go green when you trade in your old cell phone!
- Daily Polls – vote daily on an assortment of random questions to earn a SB
Swagbucks is a great place to get free stuff on the web – with their Daily Deals section, they’ve got a great way for you earn their reward points while shopping for your favorite deals from sites like Groupon. Just click here to sign up – after you’ve registered, find the Daily Deals bar under “Earn” in the top menu bar. It’s that easy!