What is Swagbucks? It’s the best place on the web to get rewards! Check out the “ways to earn” below for specifics.
Get Started (New Members)
It’s easy! Sign up for the Swagbucks Digital Dollar Rewards program and use Swagbucks instead of Google or Yahoo! when searching the web, and start winning “Swagbucks.” Then cash in your “Swagbucks” for gift cards including Starbucks, Amazon, Target, and more!!
Go here to sign up for your free Swagbucks account, and they’ll give you
30 FREE Swagbucks to start!!
Find & Redeem Codes
Swagbucks periodically has Swag Codes available to find and redeem for Swagbucks. If you’ve found a code, enter it on their homepage in the top, right corner of page and then click “gimme”. Make sure not to have any spaces before or after the code, and note that codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear.
Need help getting started?
Check out the Swagbucks Tour on Swagbucks’ homepage for a great “how to get started” tour.
Ways to earn
- Swag Code Hunts – sometimes The Swag Guy (TGS) will hide a Swag Code for us to find. Follow Gimmie on Facebook for “Swag Code Alerts.” Follow the hints and find the code. Then copy & paste the code into the Swagbucks homepage(on right side, paste into box and click “Gimme”)
- TIP: When copying & pasting a Swag Code be sure to remove any extra spaces before or after the code! Codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear when you find them.
- Search – use Swagbucks as your search engine instead of Google to search the web and win SBs!
- Birthday – be sure to enter your birthday in your account, and you’ll be rewarded with presents in the form of SBs on your birthday!
- Toolbar – download the Swagbucks Toolbar. You’ll get messages that sometimes have Swag Codes (look for From TGS  in your toolbar), and every day when you open your browser you’ll get 1-2 SBs just for having the toolbar.
- Swagbucks TV – Be rewarded periodically as you watch videos. Pay close attention – they run Swag Codes which test your awareness of all the great video content.
- Special Offers – complete special offers to earn SBs (some are free, some require you sign up and cancel – I don’t do those). See “NOSO” below for the ones that don’t require anything.
- Swagstakes – sort of like buying a raffle ticket, spend a few SBs for a chance to win lots of SBs
- NOSO – no obligation offers that earn various amounts of SBs
- Trusted Surveys – take surveys and earn SBs (in my experience, many of these will let you spend a while answering and then say you don’t qualify and you get nothing!)
- Shop – Shop & Earn Mall gets you SBs when you shop online
- Trade-in – get SBs and go green when you trade in your old cell phone!
- Daily Polls – vote daily on an assortment of random questions to earn a SB
Swagbucks is a great place to get free stuff on the web – with their Daily Deals section, they’ve got a great way for you earn their reward points while shopping for your favorite deals from sites like Groupon, Tippr and Eversave. Just click here to sign up – after you’ve registered, find the Daily Deals bar under “Earn” in the top menu bar. It’s that easy!
Sharing Swag Codes
Give hints, share ideas, but whatever you do NOT post THE Swag Code!! And, don’t ask someone to do it either. It’s grounds for having your account deactivated, and a good way to upset people – especially on the Swag Bucks Facebook page. Swag Codes are meant to be discovered and applied individually. Swagbucks.com expressly prohibits the sharing of Swag Codes in any manner whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to, posting active Swag Codes on Facebook, message boards, blog comments or any other website; hosting a site that allows Swag Codes to be posted; emailing active Swag Codes, or participating in any online and offline properties whose chief purpose is the distribution of active Swag Codes, or permits active Swag Codes to be divulged.