Have you purchased any Coenzyme 10 (CoQ-10) supplements at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or Meijer that are manufactured by Lang Pharma Nutrition during the time period of July 1, 2013, and July 24, 2018? You may be entitled to a partial cash refund or free dietary supplements.
This lawsuit alleges that there were violations of certain laws that prohibit misleading labeling and false advertising of CoQ-10 supplements.
The products that are part of this class action are as follows:
- Walmart’s Equate Clinical Strength High Absorption CoQ-10 100mg
- CVS/Pharmacy Ultra CoQ-10 100mg
- CVS/Health Ultra CoQ-10 100 mg
- CVS/Pharmacy Enhanced Absorption Formula CoQ-10 100 mg
- CVS/Health Enhanced Absorption Formula CoQ-10 100 mg
- Walgreens Well at Walgreens CoQ-10 Enhanced Absorption Formula 100 mg
- Walgreens Well at Walgreens CoQ-10 Enhanced Absorption Formula 200 mg
- Meijer’s Ultra CoQ-10 100 mg
You can choose between a $3.50 cash payment or a $12.50 product credit that can be used to redeem a variety of Lang Pharma products. No receipts are required for this settlement.
To file a claim—Claim form for CoQ Settlement
Claim form deadline to file is 9/4/2018.
NOTE: If you do not qualify for this settlement do NOT file a claim.
Remember: you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.
Source: Jackson v Lang Pharma Nutrition