Save Money on Groceries |Walmart Savings Catcher
Walmart has a program called Savings Catcher that compares advertised prices so you can save time and money. It’s free to sign up. This is how the Savings Catcher program works; if a local competitor offers a lower advertised price on an item you purchased ,you get the difference back on a Walmart Rewards eGift card.
Here’s how to sign up and enter a receipt:
- Go to Savings Catcher and sign up for an account
- After you complete a shopping trip at Walmart, head back to Savings Catcher and log in to enter your receipt information
- Enter the receipt number and date found at the bottom of your receipt into the highlighted fields
- Walmart will then check the competitor prices in your area
- If they find that a top competitor in your area has a lower advertised price on an item you purchased, they will give you a Walmart Rewards eGift card for the difference.
There is no minimum purchase requirement. For more information and FAQ, click here to go to Savings Catcher’s website.