Quick Rewards Scam or Legit?
Check out Quick Rewards, a new way to earn some extra spending money.
What is it? Quick Rewards stands out from other survey sites or cash back sites, first because it’s both. Usually they’re one or the other. So, you can save money and earn money. That’s pretty cool, at least in theory. The other thing that stands out to me is that there’s NO minimum required to cash out, and payments are processed daily. You don’t have to wait to hit a threshold, like “you can’t have your money until you earn $50″ or something.
I’ve researched this site, and it’s legit. Quick Rewards is not a “get rich quick” scheme. But, you can pretty easily make a few hundred dollars a year with them.
More about Quick Rewards
What Makes Us Different:
- No minimum required to cash out and PayPal payments are processed daily
- Cash out at any time, as often as you’d like
- Fast, personal customer service
- Optional “Big Buddy” program matches you up with a veteran member to help you start earning fast!
How to Earn:
- Shopping (competitive cashback rates; shop today and get paid cashback via PayPal within a week)
- Completing surveys (daily surveys and additional targeted surveys)
- Reading emails
- Performing searches
- Visiting websites
- Printing coupons
- Watching videos
- Playing games
- Trying new products
- Signing up for newsletters
- Entering contests
Cash Out For:
- Cash back via PayPal (with no minimum required to cash out and be paid within 48 hours)
- Electronic gift cards, including Amazon and eBay
- 50 physical gift cards to choose from (mailed weekly)