If you live in the Midwest, you’ve probably heard of Menard’s. Menard’s is a home improvement warehouse, similar to Home Depot and Lowe’s Home Improvement.
Seems like Menard’s has great sales and rebate deals. As a result, you can often get several things each week – for free after mail-in rebate. Because Menard’s weekly sales run from Sunday through Saturday, you’ll need to grab the form in store during the rebate week or they’re not available. They also have department sales that may span longer time periods. Either way, you can grab the forms here! Certainly we appreciate those fans who take the time to scan in the form and send them to us.
Their slogan is, “Save Big Money at Menard’s!”
Occasionally, Menard’s has their infamous 11% rebate. During an 11% rebate sale, everything in the store is eligible for an 11% mail-in rebate. That can add up to some great savings!
But what you may not know…
is about Menard’s Secret 11% Rebate!! The week BEFORE the 11% rebate week, they offer an 11% Menard’s Price Adjustment Rebate. This secret price adjustment covers purchases made the week before the 11% rebate week. So, if you shopped the week before an 11% Rebate sale, you can still get 11% cash back via mail-in rebate!!
To get the 11% Price Adjustment Rebate, simply go to the rebate counter in any Menard’s store and ask them for an 11% Price Adjustment Rebate form. This is different than the 11% rebate form! This form is available during an 11% rebate sale week. Unlike the 11% Rebate form, the 11% Price Adjustment Rebate form is not available online, and must be picked up in store.
11% Price Adjustment Forms
- Menard’s Rebate #8200 – 11% Price Adjustment – dated 7/22/18 thru 8/4/18 (postmark by 9/8/18)
- Menard’s Rebate #8000 – 11% Price Adjustment – dated 6/24/18 thru 7/7/18 (postmark by 8/4/18)
- #3300 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 6/3/18 thru 6/16/18 (postmark by 7/14/18)
- #1100 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 3/25/18 thru 4/7/18 (postmark by 5/5/18)
- #4100 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 3/11/18 thru 3/17/18 (postmark by 4/14/18) ~ thanks Laurie!
- #1000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 2/4/18 thru 2/10/18 (postmark by 3/31/18) ~ thanks Laurie!
- #0000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 1/14/18 thru 1/20/18 (postmark by 2/17/18) ~ thanks James, Laurie & Collette!
- #6000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 11/19/17 thru 12/2/2017 (postmark by 12/30/17) ~ thanks Allister Fiend!
- #5000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 10/22/2017 through 10/28/2017 (postmark by 11/25/17) ~ Thanks James & Walt!
- #4900 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 10/1/17 thru 10/14/17 (postmark by 11/11/17) ~ Thanks Laurie!
- #4700 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 7/23/17 thru 8/5/17 (postmark by 9/2/17) ~ Thanks James!
- #4600 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 7/2/17 thru 7/15/17 (postmark by 8/12/17) ~ Thanks Rose!
- #4500 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 6/4/17 thru 6/17/17 (postmark by 7/15/17) ~ Thanks James!
- #4300 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 5/14/17 thru 5/20/17 (postmark by 6/10/17) ~ Thanks Sarah!
- #3300 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 4/2/17 thru 4/15/17 (postmark by 5/13/17)
- #1100 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 2/26/17 thru 3/11/17 (postmark by 4/8/17)
- #4000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 1/29/17 thru 2/11/17 (postmark by 3/11/17)
- #3000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 1/1/17 thru 1/7/17 (postmark by 2/4/17)
- #0000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 11/20/16 thru 12/3/16 (postmark by 1/2/17) *Thank you James M!
- #6000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 10/30/16 thru 11/12/16 (postmark by 12/10/16)
- #4900 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 10/9/16 thru 10/15/16 (postmark by 11/12/16)
- #4800 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 9/18/16 thru 10/1/16 (postmark by 10/29/16)
- #4700 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 8/28/16 thru 9/10/16 (postmark by 10/8/16)
- #4600 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 7/31/16 thru 8/13/16 (postmark by 9/10/16) * Thank you Tony D!
- #4500 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 7/17/16 thru 7/23/16 (postmark by 8/20/16)
- #4400 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 7/3/16 thru 7/9/16 (postmark by 7/30/16)
- #3300 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 5/29/16 thru 6/4/16 (postmark by 7/2/16)
* Thank you Dave!!
- #2200 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 4/3/16 thru 4/16/16 (postmark by 5/14/16)
- #4100 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 1/10/16 thru 1/23/16 (postmark by 2/20/16)
- #4000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 12/12/15 thru 12/25/15 (postmark by 1/23/16) — thank you Dave!
- #2000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 11/1/2015 thru 11/7/2015 (postmark by 12/5/15)
- #0000 – 11% Price Adjustment dated 09/20/2015 thru 10/3/2015 (postmark by 10/31/15)
11% Price Adjustment FYI
You can get current 11% Rebate forms (not price adjustment forms) at the Menard’s Rebate center online.
To submit any Menard’s mail-in rebate, send any/all receipts from purchases made during the time frame noted on the form by the due date. Your rebate will come via postal mail in the form of a postcard to the address you provide. These rebate checks can be spent at Menard’s stores like cash.
11% Menard’s Price Adjustment Rebate
- NOTE: The picture above shows the current rebate form, rebate number will change each time there’s a new rebate and will be different than the one pictured
- Purchases made the week before an 11% rebate sale are eligible for the price adjustment
- Excludes sale-priced items
- Form for the 11% price adjustment rebate is NOT available online. You can pick up in-store at the rebate center by where you check out
- Multiple receipts may accompany one rebate certificate
- Since rebate receipts were not generated, you need to send your full regular receipt with this rebate
- Don’t have your receipt? Just swipe your Menard’s card at the kiosk near the service counter by front door and print new receipts!
Menard’s 11% Rebate
Need a form? Grab one at Menard’s Rebate center online
Mail all rebate certificates and ORIGINAL rebate receipt(s) to:
PO BOX: 155
Elk Mound, WI 54739-0155
3 simple steps to receive your rebate:
- Fill out your name and address on the rebate certificate.
- Enclose only the original, dated Menards “Rebate Receipt(s)” and completed certificate in an envelope. (note: this is the REBATE receipt at the bottom of your receipt)
- Mail the envelope to the address above.
*Rebate is in form of merchandise credit check. Excludes gift cards, propane purchases, delivery and handling charges, all rental items, minute key purchases, processing fees, packaging charges and extended service agreements. Limited to stock on hand. No rain checks. First come, first served. Future sale price adjustments, exchanges and merchandise returns will void the 11% rebate on the items adjusted, exchanged and/or returned. Rebate is valid on special ordered products but does not extend to the special ordering of any normally stocked items. Not good with any other coupons or offers except Menards coupons, Menards rebates and manufacturers’ coupons. Multiple receipts may accompany one rebate certificate. Menards reserves the right to limit purchases of any and all items to reasonable job lot quantities.
Rebate must be postmarked by date shown on form.
- A copied receipt will not be accepted.
- Allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- Rebates are limited to stock on hand, no rainchecks.
- One certificate can be used for multiple receipts.
- Arrangements must be made for immediate pick up or delivery.
- Check the status of your rebate at www.rebateinternational.com
- Please print clearly, we are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail due to lack of print clarity.
WARNING: Fraudulent submissions can result in federal prosecution for mail fraud under
the 18 USC Sections 1341 & 1342. Menards reserves the right to deny rebate claims. Void where prohibited. No need to fold, staple, tape, or paperclip, which delays processing. Contents do not leave envelope until entered for payment.