If you donate your stuff to charities such as Goodwill, St. Vincent de Paul, and other thrift stores which give receipts, you may ask yourself: How Much are My Donations Worth?
Don’t sell yourself short!
One bag of clothes could be valued at $500 or more!
Go, get signed up with Its Deductible (click link)
TIP: don’t forget, many stores will also give you a great coupon for donating. So, you can save even more!
How Much are Non-Cash, Charitable Donations Worth? I was shocked at how fast it adds up and makes a really nice write-off!
- Where to get Free Stuff on Tax Day
- Free Calculators!
- How long should you keep documents before shredding?
- Get FREE paper shredding with paper shredding Staples coupon and Office Depot coupons (available closer to the tax deadline)
- Get Up to $500 Write-Off for One Bag of Used Clothes!
- Free Tax Preparation, Printing & eFiling with H&R Block, TurboTax, TaxAct! and Credit Karma