Income Tax Freebies! Get Free Stuff on Tax Day
The 2017 Tax Deadline to file taxes is Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
I’m not going to lie, I’m happy it’s not April 15!
Whether you owe or are getting a big return, you can celebrate with free stuff found in our big list of Free Stuff on Tax Day!
- How long should you keep documents before shredding?
- Get FREE paper shredding with paper shredding Staples coupon and Office Depot coupons (available closer to the tax deadline)
- Get Up to $500 Write-Off for One Bag of Used Clothes!
- Free Tax Preparation, Printing & eFiling with H&R Block, TurboTax, TaxAct! and Credit Karma
Big List of Tax Day Freebies & Discounts
- Arby’s – Free Value Curly Fries on Tax Day (printable coupon will be available on 4/18)
- Beef O’ Brady’s – Get 15 percent off at Beef O’ Brady’s on April 18; no coupon required
- Bob Evans – 30% discount on tax day
- Bonefish Grill – Bonefish Grill is serving up $5 Bang Bang Shrimp from 4 p.m. to close
- Boston Market – Half chicken meal for $10.40 on 4/18
- Bravo! Cucina Italiana – No sales tax on April 18. Mention tax free day to server. April 18.
- BRIO Tuscan Grille – no sales tax on April 18. Mention tax free day.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – 13 bagels, and two tubs of Bruegger’s cream cheese, for just $10.40 on April 18. Coupon required.
- California Tortilla – FREE Chips & Queso, (which is “cheese”) when you say “TAX CRUNCH” on Tax Day
- Chili’s – blueberry and pineapple margaritas for $6 all day on April 18.
- Cinnabon – 2 free Classic Bites
- Firehouse Subs – free medium sub when you purchase a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink
- Godfathers Pizza – large 1-topping pizza and Monkey Bread for just $10.40. Use code: 8011E. April 18 only.
- Great American Cookie – Free Cookie on Tax Day
- Hard Rock Café – sing for your supper – literally! Sing a song and they’ll give you a free burger from 5 – 7 p.m. on April 18. Find Hard Rock Cafe locations
- Hungry Howie’s – buy a large one topping pizza and get medium one topping pizza for .18. Use code: TAXDAY when ordering. At participating locations only.
- HydroMassage – Free HydroMassage for Tax Day 2015 (4/15-4/22)
- IHOP – Kids under 12 eat Free for the whole month of April, between 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Find your closest IHOP here.
- Kona Ice – Free Shaved Ice and Hawaiian Leis at Kona Ice on tax day
- McDonalds: select locations will be offering a free small coffee, or a Quarter Pounder for 18 cents when you buy a Quarter Pounder. Call to see what your local McDonalds may be offering this year.
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt – check with your local Orange Leaf for any specials they may have on April 18.
- Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza – two large pizzas for $10.40 on April 18.
- Rock Bottom Restaurant – $5 off of any $15 purchase. Good until April 21.
- Schlotsky’s – Tax Day bites, so bite back, with a FREE small The Original sandwich with the purchase of chips and medium drink.
- Sonic – check with your local Sonic for offers they will have on Tax Day, April 18.
- Sonny’s BBQ half price Irresistible Ribs Special (IRS) on 4/18
- The Palm – free Prime Bites appetisers with purchase. April 18.
- Tony Roma’s free slices of Red Velvet Cake for their eclub member.
- White Castle – 15% discount on April 18.
Know of any more Tax Day Freebies? Let us know! 🙂
These places have offered in the past, but have not been confirmed for this year.