Attention shoppers: Head over and claim your Free Friday offer!
Grab the digital coupon for YOUR local store, and load the free coupon today! Make sure to check out all the BOGO free ecoupons and other money saving e-coupons too!
Participating SUPER VALU Family of stores (click links to get your coupon):
- Cub Foods
CUB® – Proudly serving the Twin Cities since 1968. Better fresh. Better value.™
HORNBACHER’S® – Proudly serving the Fargo-Moorhead community since 1951.
- Shop N Save
Looking for ways to help you save on your favorite groceries. Proudly serving the St. Louis Metropolitan, Springfield & Peoria, Illinois areas.
- Farm Fresh Supermarkets
FARM FRESH® – Dedicated to serving our customers in the Hampton Roads, Virginia – area since 1957. Come experience the FARM FRESH® difference.
- Shoppers Food
A full service grocer that hasn’t forgotten our Everyday Low Warehouse Pricing roots. Serving Washington D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Friday Freebie! Click link above for YOUR store to download offer!
Download the digital coupon to your account today, while supplies last. Redeem in-store by Thursday at 11:59pm CST.
The digital coupon will automatically apply when you use your account at checkout. Limit one item per coupon per customer.
To get this freebie:
- click link above (or find your store below)
- load digital coupon to your Cub store card
- swipe or scan your card at checkout. The coupon will apply automatically when you purchase the item!
What is a digital coupon?
An exclusive offer for customers with an account at Cub.com. Load this coupon to your account and receive a FREE product! Log in and load this coupon to your account today!
Download this week’s free item!
• Create or Sign in to your Cub Account
• Load your digital coupon to your account, TODAY Only!
• Redeem your coupon before the end of the day next Thursday!
• Find even more digital exclusive coupons in link!
- About CUB
- Since 1968, Cub Foods has been bringing more to your table by providing the best grocery value to our customers. We trace our beginnings to an idea that redefined grocery retail in the Midwest — Consumers United for Buying (CUB)…We view consumers as the driving force behind our business goals and strategies. Cub continues to offer the premier value for consumers’ dollars.Cub Foods currently operates 77 stores in Minnesota and Illinois, with 68 of those stores located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.