FREE Photo on Canvas + Top 6 Reasons to Love Photos on Canvas
We’ve found some great offers for you!
- Get a FREE 8×10 Photo on Canvas here
- Here’s another FREE 8×10 photo on canvas offer!
- If you want a larger canvas 65% off any Canvas Photo including larger sizes!
- Canvas People sometimes offers FREE Shipping. Check them out and see which works best for you!
If you’ve followed Gimmie for any length of time, you may know that my family was able to purchase a cabin on the lake. Not just any cabin, this cabin belonged to my Great Grandmother, who was my favorite person in the world. It was purely by chance that this worked out, and it is my new favorite PLACE in the world. I remember going there as a kid with all my cousins and my grandmas. These memories are icing on the cake. It’s a cabin on the lake, after all. It could have offer no fond memories and still be in the running for my new favorite place!
So, when I’m not at the cabin, it cheers me up a lot to see it. I had my favorite picture printed on canvas – and I’m amazed at how nice it is. I confess, I thought a free canvas photo print would be cheap looking. And, boy was I wrong! It is gorgeous!
I ordered my FREE Photo on Canvas using a picture I snapped on my phone! It turned out so great as you can see above. How cool is that?
WHAT TO PRINT? You can turn your photography art into fine art on canvas. Or, scan in a drawing, beloved artwork made by your children, or take a picture of a keepsake from your grandparents. There are so many great ideas! Now the hard part – to choose the perfect photo! Not bad pricing considering that includes a gallery wrap and protective coating.
situationphotography has this to say about photos on canvas:
Top 6 Reasons to Love Photos on Canvas
- Great way to decorate your blank walls. If you want a more rustic feel in your home, you can choose a classical picture and have them be blown up to the size of decent paintings. However, if your taste leans towards the contemporary design, you can always opt for photos depicting curves and other geometrical shapes.
- Photo Canvases are a cheaper alternative to oil paintings. This means that you would not have to pay a hefty amount just to have your composite and edited photos be elegantly displayed at your home. And, right now you can get the first one free (see bullet-points for links above!)
- For their cheap prices, they last really long. With the help of special coating, your photos on canvas could last 75 years or more!
- Canvas prints can be a great gift for almost every occasion. With it, it is possible to see your friends’ look of enjoyment as they remove the wrappings of the canvas prints.
- Photos on Canvas tell a story and they tell it really well. With larger prints, bolder and more vibrant colours, the message of the picture can easily get across anyone who is looking at it.
- The size of your canvas is customizable. That basically means that you get to have a free hand on choosing the dimensions that would work best for you and of course your walls.