Grab this great free 5-ingredient Recipes Cookbook
Easy Recipes in 5 Ingredients or Less!
Are you tired of complicated recipes with hard-to-find ingredients? Are you looking for delicious and easy recipes with only a few simple ingredients? Now you can create amazing, mouthwatering meals for friends and family with simple and easy-to-follow recipes that don’t require hard to find ingredients that you will only use once.
It’s time for you to relax. Cooking shouldn’t be stressful. It should be a time to unwind and serve your family nourishing and delicious foods. Who wants to stress out about cooking? Ain’t nobody got time for that! Follow these simple and easy recipes and create some amazing and delicious meals.
Book 1 of 5 in the Five Ingredient Cooking Series: Collect them all!
This cookbook was created out of necessity. I was tired of searching far and wide for ingredients that I would only use once every six months. Who wants to spend all that time and money on complex recipes you will never even cook? That’s what led me to create this cookbook full of step-by-step recipes that are easy to follow and simply prepared. Most importantly, they are real recipes for real people and your family will love them. All of the recipes only require 5 ingredients or less!
Check out some of mouthwatering 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Chicken and Waffle Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chicken Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Easy Italian Baked Chicken
- Chicken and Cheese Rolls
- Barbeque Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa Verde
- Slow Cooker Pancake Bake
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Creamed Corn
- Slow Cooker Spinach Queso Dip
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Beef Burritos
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Slow Cooker 5-ingredient Chili
- Slow Cooker Apricot Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Tangy Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Cocktail Sausages
- Slow Cooker Ranch Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Spicy Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Garlic Tilapia
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese
- Easy Powdered Sugar Donuts
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups
- Brown Sugar Bacon
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Southwestern Scrambled Eggs
- Strawberry Bacon Salad
Full-Time Mom, Best-Selling Author, and Lover of Food
Hannie P. Scott is a best-selling author that knows a thing or two about cooking! Cooking and experimenting with foods is her life passion. Driven by her desire for cooking for others (and herself), Hannie spends a lot of time in the kitchen. She enjoys sharing her love of food with the world by creating “no-nonsense” recipe books that anyone can use.
Scroll up and click ‘buy’ to start enjoying these delicious meals today!
Some Kindle freebie links:
- Recipe/cookbooks: http://amzn.to/2yeRKWZ
- Weight loss: http://amzn.to/2xB9KGI
- Children’s: http://amzn.to/2ihS8sP
- Health Fitness Dieting: http://amzn.to/2gO5k8w
- Arts & Photography: http://amzn.to/2ifCuyf
You can read Free Kindle books on any device! Click link above to get your free book. And, you can read it anywhere.You don’t even need a Kindle! You can get the FREE Kindle e-reader software (click here) for every major device and computer available.
Read this anywhere with the Free Kindle Reading app!
Find the Top 100 FREE Kindle eBooks (click here)
Note: prices change often on Amazon. Please be sure of the price before you buy.