Have you heard of the huge Bertolli Olive Oil class action settlement? You can claim unlimited money back with receipts, and up to $25 without receipts.
This olive oil is sold in most major supermarket grocery stores, as well as retailers such as Target and Walmart.
The Class Action alleges that Bertolli Olive Oils listed in this class action was inappropriately marketed as “Imported from Italy” and/or “Extra Virgin.” The company has claimed no wrongdoing, but has agreed to a settlement.
The olive oils in question are:
- Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil: May 23, 2010, and April 16, 2018
- Bertolli Extra Light Olive Oil: May 23, 2010, and December 31, 2015
- Bertolli Classico Olive Oil: May 23, 2010, and December 31, 2015
The potential award for the Bertolli Oil Olive are as follows:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
- For purchases between May 23, 2010 thru Dec. 31, 2015 – Class Members may claim a minimum payment of $1.75 per product purchased up to a maximum of $8.75 per product
- For purchases between Jan. 1, 2016 thru April 16, 2018 – Class Members may claim a minimum payment of 75 cents per product up to a maximum payment of $3.75 per product
Classico or Extra Light Olive Oil
- For purchases between May 23, 2010 thru Dec. 31, 2015 – Class Members may claim a minimum of $1.50 per product purchased up to a maximum of $7.50 per product purchased
If you do not have proof of purchase, you can claim up to $25 per household.
If you have proof of purchase, there is no limit on the total recovery for items.
You must file a claim no later than 9/28/18 (estimated date at this time)
To file a claim online – Bertolli Olive Oil Settlement Online Claim Form
To download and print the claim form – Bertolli Olive Oil Download Claim Form
NOTE: If you do not qualify for this settlement do NOT file a claim. Remember: you are submitting your claim under penalty of perjury. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim.