Report Card Rewards: 20+ Freebies & Discounts for Good Grades
As another school year comes to a close, be sure you bookmark this page and check back to see where to get rewarded with these fun FREEBIES when children bring home their report cards!
Kids, bring in your report cards and get rewarded for your hard work! Score Freebies & Discounts for Good Grades!
Here’s our big list of freebies & deals we’ve found that reward for good report cards. While you’re at it don’t forget all the FREE STUFF kids can earn with our roundup of summer reading programs.
* Be sure to call ahead before you go, to make certain your local stores are participating.
- Auto Insurance – Parents with teen drivers: be sure to shop around for auto insurance that rewards good grades! Start by telling your current insurance company that your child is a good student. Many insurance companies reward families with good lower rates. When my boys started driving, my insurance jumped $4,000 a year! I switched and saved a TON of money with 21st Century. New customers report average savings of $522 on car insurance! You can also get an unbiased comparison from many companies with compare.com and esurance.com
- Amazing Jakes – Free game play credits for good grades (Plano, TX)
- Applebee’s -The A is for Apple Program gives kids a certificate for a free kids’ meal. This program is only open to schools, though. If you’re a parent, contact your child’s teacher to let her know about this program that offers rewards for students. Participating locations.
- Baskin-Robbins – Free scoop of ice cream for good grades. Check with your local B&R for participation.
- Chick-fil-A – Free 8-pack of chicken nuggets or free ice cream cone for A’s and B’s.Please check at your local participating locations.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s – Kids earn up to 10 tokens for their good grades
- Cold Stone Creamery – Free ice cream for good grades. Check with local store for participation
- Dairy Queen – check with your local DQ to see if they have any rewards for good grades
- Fannie May – K-12 – Free Chocolate Bar of choice! Present your report card at a Fannie May Store showing you received at least one A grade
- Graeter’s Ice Cream – follow them on Facebook for any Report Card Rewards. They have nothing at this time
- IHOP – free kids meal with a good report card grades. Check with your local IHOP for participation.
- Jason’s Deli JD Pickle Reward – Teachers and parents can award children under 12 J.D. Pickle Cards to redeem for a free kids’ meal.
- Jason’s Deli – sign up for their Kid Cash program
- Krispy Kreme – A free doughnut for an A’s . Check with local store for participation.
- Long John Silvers – does not have a report card rewards program in place, however, you can get coupons on their site.
- Marco Pizza – will give the “A” student a small 1 topping pizza; one per student.
- McDonald’s – Kindergarten – 5th grade earn a free happy meal, and 6 – 12 grade get a free value meal with straight A’s (at participating locations)
- Noah’s Bagels – Free bagel for every A for kids, grades 1-8.
- Peter Piper Pizza – Free 7″ 1-topping pizza for good grades on report card. (locations in TX, NM, AZ, CA, MX) Contact your local Peter Piper Pizza for what specials they have!
- Pizza Hut – Free personal pan pizza and soda or milk for Elementary thru Middle School age kids with at least 3 A’s (dine in only). And don’t forget to register for Pizza Hut’s Book It program, offering free personal pan pizzas for meeting reading goals. Check with local store for participation.
- Qdoba – Free kids meal A’s on report card
- Sonic Drive-In – offers free stuff for students with good grades, plus incentives for teachers and schools. Participating locations only, so be sure to call ahead and make sure yours has a program. Also promote Limeades for Learning Program, which has donated more than $2.7 million dollars to teachers’ projects since 2009.
- Sprinkles – follow them on their Facebook page for updates on possible report card rewards
- Cold Stone Creamery – check with your local Stone Cold Creamery
- Wayback Burgers – free kids meal with A’s
- Wendy’s – Free Frosty for kids with A’s and B’s at participating locations
Free Entertainment & Admission
- Bowl America Rolling Rewards – Students can get 5 FREE games, if you earned an “A” (or the equivalent grade) over the course of the 2016-17. Use these free games throughout the summer. Must bring final report for 2016=2017 to be eligible.
- Emagine – free small combo with a ticket purchase when you show a final report card with a 3.5 GPA
- Family Video – Free video rental for A’s in “core” classes, Kindergarten through college, through 6/30 (located in the Midwest)
- Kudzoo App – Middle school and college students can download the FREE Kudzoo app and build Kudzoo cash to use in your favorite places.
- Minor League Baseball – many teams have rewards for good grades. Search for your local team here.
- Flying Squirrels (Richmond, VA) – Score An “A” Free Ticket Program – For every “A” on your current K-12 report card during the 3rd & 4th marking period you will earn a FREE General Admission ticket to a regular season Richmond Flying Squirrels’ game!
- Round Rock Express (Round Rock, TX) – The A+ Honor Roll Program is designed to reward middle school and high school students who make As and Bs during the final grading period of the school year.
- Topps – Free Gift each time you bring your Report Card to the store. Participating locations.
Other Free Rewards
- Credit Unions & Banks – check with YOUR bank or credit union! Many will deposit money for each A and B your student “earns!”
- Alpine Bank – Pays for A’s program. Alpine Bank wants to reward your child for getting good grades. Bring a copy of your child’s most recent school report card into any Alpine Bank. Each quarter during the school year, we’ll draw some winning cards from the bunch. Winning report cards will receive $10 for every “A” and $5 for every “B” for up to five main subjects. That means your child could earn $50 for a straight-A report card!
- United First Federal Credit Union – Scholar Dollar$ program. The student will earn $2 for each A, $1 for each B. Up to $12. The reward will be deposited into the students United First Youth Account.
- Your School may participate in specific good-grade rewards programs
- Monroe High School (Toledo, OH) – has an amazing program offering kids with good grades. Wow!
Monroe High School students with a 3.0 grade-point average are being rewarded by businesses in the Monroe community to support the students’ work. Trojan Pride Cards are received by students with a 3.0 or higher. There are platinum, red, and white card levels for various discounts for higher grades. Flowers, pizza, ice cream, video games, bowling, billiards, and clothes are some of the ways communities support the students receiving good grades. In school Trojan Pride Card students will receive discounts for parking passes, school store purchases, homecoming tickets, home sporting events, yearbooks, and a free one-year membership to a fitness center. The card also gets students out of class early for pep assemblies.
- Monroe High School (Toledo, OH) – has an amazing program offering kids with good grades. Wow!
- YOU can offer your kids rewards – either monetary or non-monetary rewards for good grades and reaching various goals! Don’t feel like you need to pay for something they should be doing anyway. And don’t feel like you need to rely on things like those listed above to show your kids you appreciate their hard work! Good grades should be the norm, not the exception — in most cases anyway. So, get creative and talk to your kids about what would motivate them.
Here are some ideas:
- Report Card Party! Have a party and invite friends or family. Bake a cake and play games. It doesn’t have to be a huge affair, just a gathering to acknowledge a job well done.
- Kid’s Choice! My daughter looooveeeesss to go to the movies! If left up to her, we’d go to the movies every time we’re going to do something fun together as a family. So, a great reward for good grades for her would be movie night. Let your kids decide what they want to do and have fun together.
- Go to the park together and leave the smartphones and tablets at home! Unplug and spend some one-on-one time together. Hit the slide together, swing for a while and talk to each other. Remember, they don’t stay young very long!
- Check out a local museum together. You could all learn something new! And, you can get Free Museum Admission the first weekend of every month!
- Take a hike! Nothing says “great job!” like getting up off the couch and doing something monumental! Set a goal and pack a picnic lunch (or try our homemade trail mix recipe + 5 Healthy Ingredients to use!), then hit the trail together!
- Grab your bikes and see where they take you. Tell your kids about how you got around before you got your driver’s license. Whether it was by bicycle, skateboard or Rollerblades — they might not realize there was ever a younger you! 😉
- Game Night! Grab some board games and spend quality time together, unplugged, as a family!
- Take in a FREE Event (check our Free Events Roundup)
Waiting for verification on these:
- Brusters Ice Cream – One free ice cream cone for a good report card
- Burger King – A free hamburger for good grades at participating locations
- Cheryl & Co – Get a Free cookie for every A on report card at participating stores. (locations in OH & Beverly Hills, CA)
- Melting Pot Straight A Club – Free Melting Pot meal for A’s (A+’s, A’s or A-’s all count). K-8 get a 3 course meal including cheese, entree (chicken, shrimp, teriyaki sirloin and ravioli) and chocolate. 9-12 get a four course meal. (Must be accompanied by adult who buys a four-course dinner). Limit 1 report card per reservation. Valid only with the report card for this quarter. Not valid Friday or Saturday. Make sure your location is participating.
Spend Less. Enjoy More! We invite you to join nearly 200,000 smart, honest, fun-loving, bargain-hunting shoppers just like yourself on our Facebook Page and Free Stuff group! If we can’t get it free, no one can! We have only one rule: be nice (and have fun!)